In this episode, the founder of the beautiful European table linen business French Affair, Sue McGary, generously shared her journey to growing her business, from operating her market stall to building a profitable e-commerce and pop-up market business. Sue shares:
- how strategically outsourcing helped transform her business
- how she keeps her values and mission alive in her business while outsourcing
- tips on finding the right outsourcing partners and budgeting for outsourcing
- what is the reticular activating system, and how has it helped Sue reframe her thinking about challenges and solutions
- the importance of finding joy in things we do
If you’re after some beautiful European table linens, Sue kindly offers 10% off French Affair items for a limited time. You can use the code SY10 at checkout.
Connect with Sue at:
Tune in to Sincerely Yours and stay up-to-date with the ever-changing digital landscape.